WE NEED YOU…
to volunteer to help at BOG’s biggest event – you get free admission, refreshments, meet other BOG members and have a different day out!
A rota for potato day is put together in advance & sent to all volunteers.
We need to cover the following tasks:
SATURDAY 28 February
Setting up from 2.00 pm to 5.00pm. The main task is unbagging the potatoes and filling up the trays – it is a dusty job so wear old clothes and gloves.
SUNDAY 1 MARCH
09.30am start Setting Up – all hands on deck!
From 10.30 through to 3.00 help is needed as follows :
- Admission desk
- Stocking potatoes [dusty – wear apron, old clothes & gloves]
- BOG stand/bag crèche
- Taking money for potatoes
- Serving onions, shallots and garlic
- Helping on children’s activities stand
- Help with tasting stand – please bring potato dishes + recipes
3.30pm 5.30 Packing away – all weary hands on deck again!
To volunteer contact co-ordinator Prue Pullen preferably by email to or phone 01835870723 – and let me know when you can come and what you would like to do.
It is our biggest, busiest event of the year so please do come and help!