Borders Organic Gardeners AGM.
Smailholm Village Hall
Sunday 6th November 10.00 a.m.
2 Minutes of 2010 AGM. Available on the day and on website or by contacting the secretary.
3. Reports- Chairman Secretary Events West Events East Literature Membership Newsletter Website Potato Day Apple Day Show Prize
4. Treasurers report and approval of accounts – available on the day
5. Appointment of office holders.
Nominations are invited for office holders.
Susan Watts is standing down as Chairman, the current Vice- Chairman, Sandy Irvine has agreed to be nominated.
Sandy will be standing down as Vice- Chairman and nominations are invited for our next Vice- Chairman.
6. Election of directors. Susan Watts has agreed to be nominated.
7. Appointment of company secretary
8. Any Other Business
Followed by the seed exchange and shared lunch.
Followed by outline planning meeting for 2012.